The HCG Diet Austin is an aggressive weight loss program. Patients love it as it offers immediate gratification. It is 40-day aggressive weight loss program, and you should expect to lose about half of a pound per day – 20 pounds or more! It is safe for most patients to use, but it requires a medical evaluation.
What is HCG? How does it work?
HCG stands for Human Chorionic Gonadotropin. HCG is the hormone released by the developing fetus in pregnant women. While a mother is pregnant, this hormone prevents the mother’s body from entering the starvation state. By doing so, it forces the body to use its fat stores. The HCG hormone activates fat cells and tells them to release their contents for use by the mother as energy. Simultaneously, it prevents muscle breakdown. While a mother is pregnant, the fetus releases millions of units of HCG; however, while on the diet, you are receiving less than a thousand units per day. The fat-releasing, muscle-saving effects of HCG work at even low doses. You are not going to feel pregnant!
The HCG diet also resets food cravings and habits. While on the HCG diet, your food intake is limited and restricted; therefore, it helps you break any food habits that you have developed over the years. If you are a late night “snacker,” you will forget about this habit before the end of the HCG Diet Austin Program.
What will I eat on the HCG diet?
Not much. Before starting, you are given a book that contains the strict regimen of the foods that are allowed. You must also meet with the nutritionist to get the details of the food plan. It is a very low calorie diet, and you are only allowed to eat 500 – 750 calories per day. Most of your calories are protein. You will have a very limited carbohydrate intake, limited fat, but a large intake of vegetables. Some fruit is allowed. This low carbohydrate, low fat diet helps reset your brain. Most Americans are accustomed to eating foods exorbitantly high in carbohydrates and fat. After finishing the HCG program, your expectations have been reset and your brain will be shocked if you try to jump straight back into your pre-HCG diet. It will not feel right to eat unhealthily after this important 40-day dietary reset.
What is included with our HCG Diet Program and what makes us different from everyone else?
The HCG diet Austin is our most comprehensive program and several items are included in the total cost.
- HCG Program Book – A copy of the HCG Diet Program will be given to you. The HCG Book includes the details about the HCG diet, HCG food plan, discussion about supplements, and frequently asked questions.
- HCG Medication – The diet includes up to 40 days of HCG medication. We only use HCG injections since it is much more effective than the dissolvable tablets. The injection is performed using an insulin needle which hurts less than a mosquito bite. Our staff will teach you how to draw and administer the injection from a very thin needle only ¼ inch long. Most people don’t feel it at all!
- Bio-electrical Impedance Analysis (BIA) – This test uses a small electrical current through your body to evaluate your body fat and muscle mass percentages. One BIA test is included in your HCG diet.
- Multivitamin (120 tablets) – One bottle of our high-quality multivitamins to preserve nutrition while on a very low calorie diet. A multivitamin is essential to feeling energetic while restricting calories and losing weight.
- Magnesium/ Potassium Supplement – While on a low calorie diet, muscle spasms and cramps can occur. Thus, we include a supplement of magnesium and potassium that prevents muscle cramps.
- Probiotics – (60 capsules) – This will help you to maintain a healthy gut bacterial balance during a caloric restricted diet. Studies have shown that bacterial balance can change as quickly as two days when you dramatically change your eating habits. This will help prevent unexpected diarrhea or constipation.
- Weekly MIC Shots – MIC shots once per week are included in the HCG Diet Program. These assist with mobilizing fat out of those stubborn fat stores and resistant fat pockets. These can be self-administered if you are unable to come to the office. You must be able to demonstrate that you, or someone you know, is capable of performing the injection correctly. You may trade the MIC shots for one additional Myers Cocktail Vitamin Infusion.
- Weekly Weigh-In – During your MIC Shot visit, we will weigh you in order to track your progress. You will have the opportunity to ask any questions, and we will encourage you each week that goes by!
- Appetite Suppressants – If you are nervous or worried that you will be unsuccessful because of your appetite or hunger, we can prescribe an appetite suppressant to assist you. The cost of the appetite suppressant is not included in the HCG diet, and you will have to pay for your medication at the pharmacy.
- Myers Cocktail Vitamin Infusion – One infusion will be given during the 40 day diet. This is typically given midway through the diet to give you a surge of energy to help you get to the end with zest.
If I ate 500-750 calories per day without HCG I would lose weight!
This statement is partially true. However, your body would quickly enter the starvation state, which is like hibernation. Your energy levels drop, you become irritable, and your basal metabolic rate drastically decreases which minimizes weight loss. Moreover, when you do not eat enough calories, your body steals energy from all tissues, including muscle, bone, sugar stores, and fat cells. You will lose weight on a low calorie diet, but it will not be weight loss from fat stores.
Will I be extremely hungry while eating only 500-750 calories per day?
The combination of the HCG hormone, multivitamin, and MIC shot dampens your appetite and gives you energy, so most people are not hungry or fatigued. However, if you are struggling or worrying about hunger pangs, please discuss this with your healthcare provider, so they can discuss the possibility of adding an appetite suppressant.
Does the HCG diet Austin weight loss program produce permanent weight loss success?
Yes! If you follow the HCG diet, the weight loss that you achieve is primarily from fat stores and considered permanent. However, if you begin eating more than your body is burning, you may regain weight.
What is an MIC Shot?
The MIC Shot is a combination of B Complex Vitamins (B12, B6, B1), Inositol, and Choline. These vitamins enhance fat mobilization and energy levels. Mobilization of fat is important since your body cannot burn fat unless the adipose cells (fat cells) actually release fat molecules into the blood stream. Once fat is circulating in the blood stream, it is accessible by muscle cells, liver cells, and other tissue to be broken down and used as energy. If fat is not released from its stores, your body will break down muscle tissue instead. MIC shots are a valuable addition to any weight loss regimen, and they can be administered weekly, biweekly, or monthly depending on your schedule.
- Methionine (the M in MIC) – Methionine assists in the breakdown of fats and thereby prevents the build-up of fat in the arteries. It also assists with the digestive system and removes heavy metals from the body since it can be converted to cytosine, a precursor to glutathione, which helps the liver detoxify substances.
- Inositol (the I in MIC) – Inositol helps to maintain proper electrical energy and nutrient transfer across the cell membrane. It also acts as a lipotrophic molecule which converts fats into other useful products. Inositol helps establish healthy cell membranes which facilitates nerve impulses.
- Choline (the C in MIC) – Choline assists in controlling your weight, cholesterol levels, and preventing gallstones with rapid weight loss. It also maintains the nervous system which assists in memory and learning. It is also used by the kidneys to maintain water balance and by the liver as a source of methyl-groups which act as antioxidants. Choline is the major precursor of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine which helps with energy levels.
- Thiamine (B1) – Thiamine serves as a catalyst in carbohydrate metabolism.
- Riboflavin (B2) – Riboflavin helps metabolize fats, carbohydrates, and respiratory proteins.
- Niacin (B3) – Niacin helps release energy from nutrients, and it can reduce cholesterol levels and treat thickened arteries (atherosclerosis).
- Pantothenic Acid (B5) – Pantothenic acid is an essential nutrient in human nutrition because it is involved in a number of biological reactions, including the production of energy, catabolism of amino acids, synthesis of fatty acids, and synthesis of heme (oxygen carrying molecule).
- Pyroxidine (B6) – Pyroxidine is important in the metabolism of proteins, fats, and carbohydrates. It is vital to both the immune and nervous system.
- Cyanocobalamin (B12) – Cyanocobalamin, better known as Vitamin B12, is an important vitamin, and it is required for optimal brain and nervous system functions. It helps form new blood cells, and it is involved in the metabolism of every cell of the body. It is used in the synthesis and regulation of DNA as well as fatty acid synthesis and energy production.
- L-Carnitine – L-Carnitine is an amino acid that boosts the body’s ability to burn triglycerides (fats) as a fuel source. The body’s fat burning ability is turned off if there is not enough L-Carnitine present since the “Carnitine Shuffle” is responsible for delivering triglyercides (fats) to the mitochondria which convert triglycerides into energy.
How long can I continue the HCG Diet Program?
The HCG Diet Program is an aggressive weight loss program, and it is not safe to continue long term. The HCG Diet Program can be repeated, but you will need to discuss it with your healthcare provider. It can be repeated after a one-month or more hiatus.
Why is physician supervision for weight loss important?
Unexpected events can occur while going through an aggressive weight loss program; therefore, it is important to be completely evaluated before beginning any medication for weight loss. Many of the appetite suppressants affect the cardiovascular system, and they can raise blood pressure, cause fast heart rates, and uncover previously unknown heart conditions.
How does adding Sermorelin to my weight loss plan help?
Sermorelin is a growth hormone boosting hormone that is injected just like HCG, and it acts on the pituitary gland just like the HCG hormone. However, its purpose is much different. It causes the pituitary to release youthful levels of growth hormone, which has many beneficial effects. One of the most important benefits is that it speeds up your basal metabolic rate, which increases weight loss potential. It also stimulates muscle tissue to grow, fat tissue to shrink, and energy levels to rise. These beneficial effects allow you to lose more weight with less discomfort throughout your HCG diet.
Read more about Sermorelin and Growth Hormone.
How much does the HCG Diet Cost?
For pricing, please contact us at email@example.com or 512-829-1104.